In the Weekly Podcast finale, we recount the past year of Global Guessing and go over our exciting plans for 2022 and beyond!
- 4 Election Forecasts;
- 18 Volumes of Metaculus Mondays, covering some 30 questions;
- 20 (+ 1 interview) episodes of the Global Guessing Weekly Podcast;
- 6 episodes of ✅ The Right Side of Maybe podcast;
- 13 episodes of our live joint-podcast with AR Global Security, This Week in Geopolitics; and
- 3 issues of the real-money prediction market newsletter 💰 Crowd Money and two episodes of the Crowd Money Cast.
In today's final (???) episode of the Weekly Podcast, we wanted to go over this incredible past year–discussing why we started this project, recount the content we've produced, highlight our favorite moments, and discuss how our thoughts about quantified forecasting and the content we produce evolved since that Burkinabe forecast.
While this may be the final GGWP for a while, we're not going anywhere! At the end of this episode, we'll share with you our exciting Global Guessing plans for 2022 and beyond with respect to forecasts and podcasts.
Thank you so much for being with us for the last year and the support you have shown. We hope you enjoy the show!
— Andrew and Clay
Listen On Other Platforms
Just look up Global Guessing Podcasts to find the episode! New episodes might take 6-24 hours to show up, so make sure to subscribe to the podcast so you'll know when the new episode goes live.
- Amazon Music
- Pocket Casts
- Podcast Addict